Lots of people are in search of Canadian passport office phone numbers as well as addresses they can easily reach them with. Nevertheless, many of them don’t know how to get the information they seek.
Below we have provided you with information on how to contact a Canadian passport office via their phone numbers and address. You can easily use the information to make inquiries, report any issue concerning your passport, or other immigration issues.
Canada Passport Explained
The Canadian passport is a travel document given to citizens of Canada by the Canadian government. The document is used to validate the nationality and identity of the holder. The Canadian passport is traditionally used by citizens of Canada to travel out or around the country.
Check This: 7 Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada.
If you intend to go for a trip, then you need a travel passport. If you want a passport, then you need to do a travel document application. And, this is where the various Canadian passport office phone numbers, as well as addresses, become vital.
With the phone numbers and addresses, you can easily reach out to them to help you with any challenges you face. Some of the items contained in a regular passport are birth name, photo of the holder, nationality, address in some cases as well as other information used in identifying an individual.
Canadian Passport Application Requirements
To obtain a Canadian passport, there are certain requirements you must satisfy and some information you will have to submit (Either in person or through the application web portal). Below are some of the important requirements:
- Fill, sign and complete the three (3) page application form within the last 12 months, and validated by your guarantor;
- Proof of Canadian citizenship;
- Two (2) passport photos taken within the last six (6) months, and certified by your guarantor;
- Proof of identity; and
- Any Canadian travel document or passport that was given to you within the last five (5) years.
Also note that;
- Additional information or documents may be required.
- Only original documents will be accepted and they’ll also be returned back to you after verification.
- Documents submitted in another language other than French or English must be accompanied by a translation from a certified translator.
How To Obtain a Canadian Passport Office Phone Number & Address
For passport application or passport renewal:
You will need to submit your passport application in person or online. Click Here To Submit Online.
On the link above, you will also see a list of various physical addresses where Passport offices are located. You will also find Phone numbers you can reach the Candian passport office with. Simply click on the link above to contact the Canadian Office.