If you are wondering what are the documents required for Canada Express Entry, we have a complete list of all the documents you need. You need different documents at different stages of your Canadian Express Entry application process.
Submitting your profile does not require you to upload any document, but you could need information from either some or all of the documents:
- A travel document or passport.
- Venezuelan Passport Holders: When you fill out your application or create a profile, you may be required to complete extra steps.
- Language Test Results.
- A proof you studied in Canada or an educational credential assessment report that can be used for immigration purposes if
- you want to obtain points for your education outside Canada, or
- you are applying via the Federal Skilled Workers Program.
- Provincial nomination (That’s if you have anyone).
- Proof of work experience, a written job offer from any Canadian employer (Employer based in Canada) (if you have one), a certificate of qualification in a trade occupation given to you by a Canadian territory or province (if you have one).
- Proof of funds.
Documents Required for Permanent Residence Application
If you finally get invited to apply, you’ll be required to upload copies of the various documents you used for your Express Entry Profile (The List Above). Some of the applicants may be required to upload the following:
- Medical exams.
- Police certificates.
- Proof of funds.
- Birth certificate
- Required if you are declaring dependent children.
- Use of a representative form (PDF, 137 KB)
- This is required if you hired a representative.
- Common-law union form (PDF, 2.22 MB)
- If you’ve declared your Marital Status as “Common-law” then this will be required.
- Divorce certificate as well as legal separation agreement
- Required if only you have declared your marital status as “Divorced”
- Marriage Certificate
- Required if only you have declared your marital status as “Married”
- Death Certificate
- Required if only you have declared your marital status as “Widowed”
- Adoption Certificate
- Required only when a dependent kid is listed as “Adopted”
Other Documents Required for Express Entry
The list of documents below will only be submitted if they are included in your personalized document checklist. Notwithstanding, your application could possibly not get rejected or refused even if you don’t submit the documents listed below. They are only used to check if you were able to meet the program’s requirements you’re applying for.
- Other names to confirm aliases.
- Digital photos to actually confirm your identity.
- Proof of your relationship with a relative in Canada.
- Authority to release personal information to a designated individual form (PDF, 1.74 MB).
- Other documents that you think are relevant to your application.